“It's more like home than a hotel and you can't beat the price.”

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Canton
Detroit, Michigan
“It's more like home than a hotel and you can't beat the price.”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I just loved the full sized frig. They thought of everything. All you need to bring is the dish soap to wash your dishes which they supply. There was good storage for your food and even hangers for your clothes. No HGTV but free Showtime and free Wi-Fi. All this at the best price I've ever paid for a hotel room. I would call it a studio apartment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Willetta - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your in-room kitchen, the free WiFi and new flat screen television. The staff and I are so happy we could provide you with a "home away from home".

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Canton
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Absolutely the best service I have recieved through my travels.
Klodiana is very professional and courtious with her service to me and other customers at Extended stay.It has been so hospitable to me and my associates in the past 40 days.
I don't even consider staying in another hotel/apartment in Canton.

Espesially I would like to say special thanks to Klodiana. She always treats very nice for the customers. Klodiana is really very big asset for Extended Stay,Canton Hotel Management.

I always feel like I am at home. Other Staff members like Maria, Kiera are very nice.

Once again I'm back to same hotel after my vacation.
Hope I will get same service. :-)

Room Tip: Tables are not in good condition. Seems lots o cost cuttings. There is lot of difference between Aub...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Venkat R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 3 May 2013
Venkat - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with Klodiana, Maria, and Kierra. We have all truly enjoyed having you visit with us for the past 40 days!

Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The price point for this property is where it is at. Little worn, and small issues but again for the price point it is not bad. The staff here are very friendly, helpful and nice. It is great to know that you can leave belongings in your room and have nothing touched. Seems like a little thing, but feeling secure when traveling is important. All the lighting works, door security at evening, fresh coffee and little grab breakfast items in morning. Worn equipment was quickly replaced when I asked for a new one. Klodiana, Carla, LIz, and all have just been very pleasant folks to interact with and its nice to see.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank jason c
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. Klodiana, Carla and Liz work extremely hard to provide for all of our guests, so I will be sure to share your comments with them. As well, thank you for noticing how protective we are of guests items and their safety; doing so is one of our biggest priorities!

Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I are always delighted with the staff and accommodations here. We attend ASL religious functions nearby three times per year, and since discovering ESA Canton, always stay here. Manager Angela Green is terrific, always remembering us by name when we check in or even when we phone for reservations. Staff is very cordial and quick to respond to our needs. A few times we have inadvertently left behind personal items when checking out, but with a quick phone call, are able to retrieve those items prior to leaving town. Although dishes and cookware are provided, when we know we'll be doing in-room cooking, we prefer to bring our own non-stick skillet and utensils. Location is wonderful! The hotel itself is an easy hop off the interstate with groceries, great restaurants and shopping all nearby. Value for the price is unbeatable!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
It is so rewarding to read that you had a remarkable stay with us. We love knowing that three times a year for the ASL religious functions, you choose to stay with us! The staff and I love providing for all of our guests, including you and your Husband. Thank you for letting us do so time and time again.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Ypsilanti, Michigan
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I had no where to go when I checked in, I ended up staying 2 months. The people there saved my life, it was the best experience of my life. The manager, Angela was so kind from the first day. Klodianna was a friend I will never forget. Kathy, Maria, everyone helped me and treated me as a friend. I will never forget any of them.

Room Tip: Third floor is the best!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a wonderful and memorable stay with us. Thank you for your comments, especially your kind words about Angela, Klodianna, Kathy and Maria. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and I could be there for you in your time of need. Best of luck moving foward!

Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Each time I stay at the hotel Klodiana always make sure my stay is plasent and I have eveything I need, its always great to see her smiling face when I stay at the hotel. Its also very nice that Klodiana remebers my full name when shes speaking to me, it shows she take pride in greeting the customers with care. MB

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank bogieknight
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Klodiana has made a great impression on you. It's employees like her that truly make our hotels a "home away from home".

Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This was second time that I stayed this hotel.
I have nothing but most wonderful experience at this hotel.
The front desk person, Klodiana was remember me.
I came early, but she coordinated a room for me.

The room is clean, with enough towels.
The hotel is in a great location with easy access to the freeway and to some good restaurants which were in walking distance.

I will difenetelly stay again!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank AM1069
RDO_Sarah_L, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! I am so glad to hear that you would stay with us again! Knowing that is the best sort of feedback! I will pass on your kind words to Klodiana!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
Holiday Inn Express Canton
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#1 of 5 in Plymouth

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton? Share your experiences!