“Saturday lunch”

Los Tres Amigos
Ranked #56 of 183 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

This was out third time here. Each visit impresses more than the last. I had the shrimp chimichanga. Unbelievable. Very tender and good. Also of note is the tortilla soup, very tasty. Since this was a family meal, my kids both loved their meals which can be tough at times with a seven year old picky eater.

1  Thank William S

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Ordered the dinner combo, enchilada, burrito and chile relleno. it was very good and the price was moderate. The restaurant was not crowded perhaps because we arrived close to 1 pm.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

The food here was great and tasty. I love the authentic appeal of the restaurant and the food. Our waiter called us amigos and he was very good at serving us. Eat here if you want Mexican.

1  Thank 261Dee
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

The food here was wonderful; the only reason I rated it Very Good instead of Excellent was because we had a few digestive issues afterwards. That said, the lava bowl shaped like a bull with the carne, pollo and chorizo in it was fabulous. The service from Sara was super friendly and she checked back many times to ask if we were enjoying it and if we needed anything else. The decor inside is lovely, with beautiful hand painted chairs and booths.

1  Thank LeonaHtheQueen
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I just love this place. The look and feel of the restaurant is clean and Mexican (also an artists delight!) A wide variety of food that always tastes authentic mexican. The staff has strong accents and takes good care of you making you feel like royaly! I definitely suggest you give it a try!!

1  Thank mrsmak

Been to Los Tres Amigos? Share your experiences!