“Best Mexican in Canton”

Cuisines: Mexican
Michigan
“Best Mexican in Canton”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Being from Arizona myself, nothing really compares, however, Los Tres Amigos is a close second out here in the Canton area!! From the chips and salsa to the fresh guacomole to their vegetable fajitas, their food is delicious and consistent in quality. Simply fresh ingredients all around. Drinks are good, service is fantastic and atmospheer is fun! A little bit of Mexico tucked away in your Canton backyard. Give this little joint a try - we eat here at least 3 times a month. Mexican Fiesta II doesn't even compare. If you go on the weekends, plan for a wait. This place gets packed!!

• Visited June 2014

Canton, Michigan
“Consistent and Good”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We come here at least once every three weeks and are always satisfied. Great value and food is always good

Visited March 2014
Plymouth, Michigan
“Fun atmosphere but food was disappointing”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

When you walk in, you will be overwhelmed by all of the colors and paintings and the decor in general. It is definitely over done, but is fun and lively - maybe a little manic. The menu is huge with so many choices. The waiters were Mexican, which is cool. My strawberry daiquiri was good but could have been sweeter with more actual strawberry taste, and the sides of the glass were sticky when it was given to me. The salsa and chips are okay, not great. The food was just okay, nothing outstanding. So I guess overall I was a bit disappointed. I have been hoping for a good Mexican restaurant in the Plymouth-Canton area, but sadly, this is not it. Hopefully someone opens one soon! I do plan on trying this restaurant out one more time due to the fact that my parents went here and loved it, so I'd like to give it another try.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MichiganMelissa04
Tecumseh, MI
“Great service and food!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My first impression was not the best, no room to wait an with kids can be a big pain. Was sat at a booth with a chair at the end and it was pretty frustrating with everyone trying to walk behind me. But our waiter and the food completely made up for any issues we may have had. He joke around with the kids and rushed our 6 year olds meal because she convinced him she was STARVING! Meals were very affordable and they use very authentic food. We all left full and very happy with the food

• Visited February 2014
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Mexican Fix”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The service was good along with the food. The drinks could have been a little stronger. The place was busy and we were well taken care of.

Visited October 2013