“Yum!”

Add it.
Dolly's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

So glad we tried Dolly's today for the first time for takeout for a family party! We enjoyed everything: pizza, ribs, chicken, fries, breadsticks, and coslaw. It was all fantastic! All of us went back for seconds on everything!

1  Thank kaptrip66

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I'm glad Dolly's was open today, I walked in about 6:23 and walked out at about 6:35 which was nice. I also appreciated the girl working the register wishing me a happy Easter and the friendly vibe the staff gave off. I can say I was highly satisfied and I could tell the customers before me were pleasantly satisfied as well. The food is awesome too! I recommend Dolly's for a quick and quality pizza, fresh food and a friendly environment.

3  Thank Tastebuds2
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food at Dolly's was great, but the cashier was this incredibly snotty blonde girl that was too busy texting and yelling at the other workers to take my husband and I's order. I NEVER have issues with cashiers, but she was absolutely awful and rude.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stopped in to order food while traveling through the Canton area. I was pleasantly surprised how good the food was at a nice price! Definitely one of the better pizzas I've ever had! Staff provided exceptional service also. I highly recommend this place for great pizza and grinders.

1  Thank Joya K
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I really hoped for a great experience, since I just can't seem to find a pizza that is worthy of repeat business for consistent quality. I decided to give Dolly's a shot and was extremely disappointed. I ordered two of the "Specialty Pizzas" in Medium size; one a double cheese/pepperoni and the other a hawaiian. Flavored crusts were butter/cheese and sesame respectively. Although ordering the "Regular" crust, it seemed pretty thin, lifeless, and not much flavor. It may as well have been a Tombstone pizza since it was about as thick and a similar taste.
For $29 I'd expect much better pizza, fresher ingredients, and higher quantity toppings. Wouldn't recommend and won't be buying again.