“Good food at a reasonable price.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #126 of 183 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were seated right away, the food was good (nothing exceptional), and the service was nice. I was there with some friends and our orders ranged from the filet, to a burger, to the tilapia, and all were happy with our meals. I was the one with the tilapia, and overall I thought it tasty and well cooked, although it was a thin piece of fish. I guess for $14 it was the size I should have expected. It does bother me that the rolls are over 200 calories each, but they do taste good and I limit myself to just one. Have to admit I am also a fan of the peanuts and ate a good couple of handfuls.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

We have been to all the chain steakhouses in the area, and are usually pleased with them all. Tonight we came for dinner at Logans in Canton and I'm extremely disappointed. Our service was poor, while the table next to us recieved all the attention they required. The peach "sweet" tea wasn't sweet. The prime rib was tough. The only positive note to the meal is that we aren't going to be hungry. Next time, we will go to Texas or Outback and skip Logans.

1  Thank nicolledotcom
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

My family went to Logan's for Mother's Day. They said that there would be a 25 to 30 min wait, there wasn't. We waited 10-15 minutes. Our waitress was excellent, she was very fast and extremely knowledgable about the menu. Also, the restaurant was packed, but everyone remained calm and treated us like we were the only customers. Will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Niagralover
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Service was good...and even during lunch rush was able to be seated fairly quickly...prices ok but watch out for the specials...it is only a basic menu...the server will ask if you want something on your potato and you agree...you are not told it is an extra fee for sour cream (unlike other restaurants)...steaks are ok but nothing to rave about...

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Sat at the bar had a great steak and watched a b-ball game. The bartender Bryan was great and kept my beer full! Will be back if i return on business .

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!