“Loved "Right Portion, Right Price" & Green Bean Fries. Great Service.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 188 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Generally, all of the fast casual dining restaurants are about the same to me, but recently it seems that they are trying to find some way to set themselves apart. For me, what makes Fridays different is their "Right Portion, Right Price" menu items. This is a selection of menu item that are smaller than their regular entrèes and priced accordingly. In my opinion, portion-size-inflation at American restaurants has gotten out of control and this menu is a welcome relief. The last time we were there, I had the Cedar Plank Salmon Pasta from the Right Portion menu, and my leftovers were still sufficient for a full lunch the next day - all for under $10 for the dish. It was quite well done as well (although too heavy on the butter/cream I think - anything tastes great under a heap of cream). Imagine the size of a regular entrée!

In addition to this, the service was excellent for this class of restaurant. The waitress was informative, attentive & thoughtful. The server was aware enough to ask if our 2-year old's plate (which was warm to the touch) should be given to him or to a parent instead. I was pleasantly surprised.

I have to mention the green bean fries as well, which have got to be one of my favorite appetizers out there. (Can that count as my veggie serving?)

If I was to criticize, I would have to point out the music was a little too overwhelming at times, especially with two kids two and under. Boy, I must be getting old to complain about the music volume...

2  Thank Bengali_Traveler

Reviewed 14 January 2008

I love going to Fridays the staff is awesome the food is great and the atmosphere is just rockin.

1  Thank checker7
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 January 2008

Yummy, but expencive

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 December 2007

They messed up our food order, never delivered one person's meal, and took forever doing all of it. It's a chain restaurant, what do you expect.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 28 June 2007

Great bar area! fun atmostphere and a great overall expericence, I recommend it!

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!