“Snazzy Delicious Donuts”

Cuisines: Cafe
Northville, Michigan
“Snazzy Delicious Donuts”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I had not heard of this donut shop before until I drove by. My first thought was that they were made with prunes until I visited the website. I bought 2 dozen for my colleagues and they were gone in a matter of minutes. They were warm and delicious. Such a neat concept that they were made to order. We will definitely be back!

2 Thank C1teacho

Keego Harbor, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG!!! The Best Doughnuts Ever.....”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Is there anything better than a doughnut? Yes. A freshly fried doughnut that is glazed and topped right before your eyes. The Fractured Prune has opened a store in Canton, MI on Michigan Avenue between Belville Road and S. Beck Road, almost directly across from the Canton Ice Arena. It has been a favorite of folks in Maryland for years. Now you can enjoy them here in Michigan. If you like doughnuts, you'll love these. If you don't like doughnuts, this place will convert you into a doughnut fan. They have a huge selection of flavor combinations like Banana Cream Pie, Caramel Bliss, French Toast, and Black Forest, just to name a few. Plus you can create your own favorite doughnut with their variety of glazes and toppings. You could go there every day of the month and not eat the same type of doughnut twice. The Fractured Prune is going to be your favorite doughnut destination. Try them. You will not be sorry.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dale F
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Customer”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being invited to the VIP opening and was very impressed, the donuts were awesome and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

1 Thank Denise G
Michigan
“Best Doughnuts ever”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I had heard of them from Maryland but never been. We went to the grand opening. Imagine fresh Cider Mill donuts made at the moment you order them, piping hot, with unlimited toppings. Yes I was impressed.

2 Thank golfanddive