“Good Food and Good price”
Review of Plato's

Plato's
Ranked #62 of 195 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have goon to this restaurant for about 10 years. We normally go for breakfast, it is always good and the service is fast and friendly. Also for dinner there salads are good, there coney and fries are very good. Also the ventilation is very good.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

One good thing about this place is that the prices are reasonable. The food is not good though. I've had so much better.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is not your typical coney island type of restrauant although they do serve coney island food. Breakfasts are especially good, no excessive odors of smalls.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Ever sense I was a little girl my family and I would go out to eat at Plato's. We would usually go for dinner. They have excellent salads and hot dogs/coneys. Their fries are the best! They have a good kids menu too for the little ones. I personally think their breakfast special is fantastic. The waitress's are always nice and very quick! You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 31 July 2011

My husband and I have been dining at Plato's for lunch for about 13 years now. Their fries are the best in Canton. Anything on the menu is predictably great , from coneys, deep fried pickles, gyros, super tacos, veggie pitas, fish & chips to breakfast served anytime.... The wait staff is very attentive and quick. We have never been disappointed.

1  Thank mnmFlatRock_MI

Been to Plato's? Share your experiences!