“breakfast to believe in”
Review of Plato's

Plato's
Ranked #38 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Longmont, Colorado
“breakfast to believe in”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

For seven years since I moved West, I've dreamed about the Gyros omelette at Plato's. Good Lamb/beef combo, very tender; lots of tzitziki sauce (yeah, I just know that's spelled wrong...), one of the better hash browns around, and a giant glass of good tomato juice to wash it all down - 3 egg omelette. Up to my historical memories, and it's on my list for breakfast EVERY time I get near Canton.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank jdbirch

Canton, Michigan, United States
“Good Food and Good price”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have goon to this restaurant for about 10 years. We normally go for breakfast, it is always good and the service is fast and friendly. Also for dinner there salads are good, there coney and fries are very good. Also the ventilation is very good.

• Visited January 2013
Michigan
“Not my favorite”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

One good thing about this place is that the prices are reasonable. The food is not good though. I've had so much better.

• Visited October 2011
Detroit, Michigan
“Good food, good prices.”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

This is not your typical coney island type of restrauant although they do serve coney island food. Breakfasts are especially good, no excessive odors of smalls.

Visited August 2012
Canton, Michigan
“All time favourite coney island”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Ever sense I was a little girl my family and I would go out to eat at Plato's. We would usually go for dinner. They have excellent salads and hot dogs/coneys. Their fries are the best! They have a good kids menu too for the little ones. I personally think their breakfast special is fantastic. The waitress's are always nice and very quick! You wont be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012