“Second Stay, Still Alright.”

Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Canton
SC
“Second Stay, Still Alright.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel. I stayed the second time because my first experience was good. The staff is always very friendly. The room was clean. It had a new flat screen tv, but there were soft spots in the floor that probably need to be addressed as they work on upgrades. I prefer this hotel to others at similar price points in the area because they are indoor rooms, and I hate the idea of outdoor access to rooms. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Tony E, General Manager at Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear E911Angel

I'm so pleased to hear that you found our rooms clean, and our staff friendly. We strive to create a warm feeling "Home away from home" environment for each of our guests! Also we are working on changing the carpet in some of our rooms

Once again, thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Canton
Reviewed 10 May 2014

The rooms were small but it had a fridge, a nice king size bed and I slept really well. The price was right. The noise level was low and I guess you can't ask for too much more.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Janet J

Thank you for the 5-star review of the Super 8 Canton

We are glad that all the amenities we offer made your stay enjoyable!

We look forward to having you back with us in the future!
Canton
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The room was not as clean as I thought it would be. The was a not so pleasant stinch in the room as well as a dirty chair. The toilet was also stopped up. I doubt if I'll ever stay at that Super 8 again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tony E, General Manager at Super 8 Canton/Livonia Area, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Tracy H
I am sorry to hear your negative experience during your stay with us. Let me take this opportunity to apologize if your room fell below your standards. Our aim is to give clean room and the best hotel experience to each and every guest and we deeply regret that we have failed to deliver this to you. Additionally, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience our housekeeping staff has caused you.

Thank you for your comments. We value you as a guest and we hope this incident will not deter you from giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.