“Clean & Simple”

Woody'zzz Motel
Woody'zzz Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Caro
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed here for two nights in August 2014 for business. This is a great hotel for the value that is very clean which is all I ask for when staying in small local hotels. I did have a small issue with the TV as the picture was zoomed way in causing some of the programs to be cut. Even after changing the zoom settings on the TV the problem remained. It could be that I just didn't know what I was doing or some issue with the cable. It was not a major issue and you are still able to watch TV. Overall it is a clean hotel which met all my needs. I would recommend staying here to others who are in the Caro, MI area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank ufmlh10

Reviewed 29 December 2013

My family and I have stayed here half a dozen times, and we will stay there the next time we are in Caro. The owner and staff are very friendly and helpful. The cost is very reasonable, and the rooms are always very clean. Good WiFi and TV. Very comfortable and quiet. No complaints!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Great breakfast and location. Close to city for conveniences and very clean place! I would recommend anybody that is looking for a place to stay for one day to a month to check this place out! I can't wait to come back and visit this place and knowing what type of hospitality here makes it that much better. Very well maintained and landscaped! All around wonderful establishment!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank kriskruse
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our group (6-rooms) thoroughly enjoyed our 2-night stay in this log-cabin style motel just S. of Caro, MI. Very clean with all the amenities and the staff bent over backwards helping us with our activities. The continental breakfast was very good. I definitely recommend the Woody'zzz!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ed-Hazel
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Woody'zzz is both clean and comfortable, the price is very reasonable and worth a look and a drive if you want to spend a week-end or a week in Northern Michigan. I would definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Woodyzz is a very clean motel with warm rustic decor . Our room was ready when we arrived. Staff was friendly and courteous. The motel has a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. I will stay again when in the area. We were impressed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TashiaaMyers
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a great little gem we found! It's located conveniently on the outskirts of Caro. The rooms are just big enough, not huge, not dinky. Refrigerator and microwave, flat screen TV, slow wifi internet and (limited) continental breakfast include the amenities. The continental breakfast included english muffins, bagels, instant oatmeal, 4 or 5 dry cereals, coffee, tea, juice and milk.My total bill was $68 and change. The pillows were great, the bed was adequate. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, nothing beats the small town friendliness we experienced here! Bottom line if you have simple needs and want a clean friendly place near Caro, this is it!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank snipe49445
Also consider these accommodations in or near Caro
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth
#1 of 1 in Cass City
Park Inn
Park Inn
#2 of 2 in Caro

Been to Woody'zzz Motel? Share your experiences!