Park Drive Inn
US$93
US$91
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth(Frankenmuth)
US$111
US$156
Frankenmuth Motel(Frankenmuth)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2008

So I booked this motel for our softball team. Because of gas prices we didn't want the travel cost.. So we stayed in the small town.
When I made the reservation for the team I booked 10 double rooms for $60 a night and we would stay two nights. At check in we found out that the rate was only good for 2 people per room we would have to pay more for the rest of the family to stay..(Have you ever heard of such?) Not to mention when the team showed up the owner had a misunderstanding with a players mom and she was telling everyone about it. And name dropping so all would know and was telling us all she would call the cops if she has any problems with her again..
The motel looked like something out of a movie set. An old movie set.
We didn't have hot water for showers I woke up early thinking I would get hot water before it ran out but I didn't get lucky it just didn't get hot. The ice machine was broke but she got it for you if you asked but you could only fill it twice. They had alarm clocks in some rooms.
I will have to say the town of Caro is a great place.. We enjoy coming down. But if you come for a visit bring a tent if you can't get another motel don't stay at the Caro motel...

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank jvlancewicz
Mark T, Manager at Park Drive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

I am soooo sorry to all the Thundercats. as the New manager of the Park Inn I would like to say that we have made many improvements to the hotel and that it is against all my beliefs as a professional to have ANY guest be treated les than a family member. We would love for you to give us another try and we will treat you right.

Reviewed 28 October 2007

Carpet dirty and smelled Horrible of must. paid more than average price. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
4  Thank stewart420fan
Reviewed 13 August 2007

Ok, so we went to a golf outing in Caro, Michigan and someone in our group made the reservations based solely on price. Here are the bad things.

Smokey smell! Yuck!
Filthy carpeting!
One person in our group couldn't get out of their room and had to call someone to open it from the outside. Fire Hazard!
Fridge didn't work.
Holes in the walls.
Hard to reach the air conditioner.
(Have a feeling this is a motel, no tell)

Good things:
Cheap ($50 per night)
No bugs (surprisingly)
Close to lots of restaurants and Arrowhead Golf Course

Guess what...next time I make my own reservations. There is such a thing as getting value for your vacation dollar!

5  Thank kappycur