“Great FRESH tacos in a beautiful area!”

Cedar Sol Hydro Farm
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Cedar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Each summer my husband and I bring our son and daughter to Glen Lake just to chill. We always look for some place new to try in this beautiful area, and we were not disappointed here. Great freshly made tacos with the best pico de guyo (hope that is spelled right). My daughter and I had the chicken tacos and my husband and son had beef and everyone was happy! We will be back for sure next year and hope to bring family and friends!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our way home from the beach, the tacos were killer!!! It was probably one of the best vegetarian tacos I've ever had, and my husband loved the chorizo. They were overstuffed, and full of good local ingredients. The staff was super nice as well. We'll be back, many, many times.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Roasted pork carnitas, tacos and orange soda...in Cedar Michigan...and it's really good. I'll be back!

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Took family from South Africa and England here as we had heard how good the food was. No one was a big fan of Mexican food prior to this, but they were all converted. Cute setting, decent serving sizes (my wife and I shared 5 tacos) and quality food. Tried to go back later in the week, but weather ended up bad, so had to skip it. Will go back for sure!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I can't estimate how many times we've driven in and out of Cedar and noticed a small sign announcing "TACOS" and what looks like a farm stand right next to it. Finally, on a whim, my wife and I decided to pop in. We're disappointed that we hadn't done so earlier.

Cedar Sol Hydro Farm (say that three times fast) makes freshly prepared tacos (five varieties) and a quesadilla. That's it. Oh, there are some sides, too, sour cream, for example, or black beans, and a very good pico de gallo, but the tacos are the star. And they're really, really good.

I opted for the spicy chorizo, my wife got the carnitas. Both of us opted to have them served on soft corn tortillas. I topped mine with a nicely spicy red sauce, while my wife chose the salsa verde. Both were holy moly good.

The staff was friendly and outgoing, and seemed genuinely pleased we enjoyed their food so much.

A word to the wise, though: their taco stand has very limited hours and is a seasonal place only open May to September. But if you're heading through Cedar, and the TACOS sign is up, pull in. It's a great local stop.

2  Thank MongoSchwartz