“Very good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Located next to Ferry beach and the public boat launch, Kelsey's Lakeside Grille is known as a local favorite. Enjoy great food and beverages in a family oriented environment with a view of Lake Michigan.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went to Kelsey B's 01/18/14 with some friends and I had the ribs and shrimp which was very good! We sat in the bar area and the bartender was also our waitress, therefore the service was a bit slow. Since we had not eaten here before we asked the waitress about the different dishes and she was spot on with the choices we made! I would definetly go there again. I can't wait to go back in the summertime!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I visited Kelsey B's with my wife over the weekend. This is a very cozy restaurant.We had a nice booth in the corner. We had a lovely "date" night. The staff was friendly and the food prepared properly. The menu is limited but with good choices.
. Nice place to visit. In the summer as well. I like to sit on the outdoor portion and get a view of the lake.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This place has always been the best local place. The food is always great the service is awesome and the atmosphere is cozy and very clean. I always come here when I'm in town. Check it out you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Worked with Tina to arrange a rehearsal dinner. Food and service was good. Limiting our menu for the large group helped in getting food served promptly. Excellent large cut of prime rib was the favorite.

1  Thank JaneE M
Reviewed 2 September 2013

While having the Tuna that was a "special", it was not very well prepared. Should have used sesame seeds to protect it but the appearance was a chocolate color that was very disappointing. The salads were very large and the Mexi skins were very good. If you are not a local and known you will get a bad table. It was also very loud