“Great view, consistent good food”

Kelsey's Lakeside Grille
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Charlevoix
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Located next to Ferry beach and the public boat launch, Kelsey's Lakeside Grille is known as a local favorite. Enjoy great food and beverages in a family oriented environment with a view of Lake Michigan.
Charlevoix, Michigan
“Great view, consistent good food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Kelsey B's has a great view of Lake Charlevoix and a large and consistently good menu. You can eat healthy food as well as great food that isn't quite so calorie-free. I have had both and like all of the food. It has consistent crowds year-round, which tells me the families around here appreciate its quality and value. I do.

• Visited March 2014

Charlevoix, Michigan
“A favorite”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Good, diverse menu; very casual; view of Lake Charlevoix. Great to sit on the screened in porch on nice days/nights. Wonderful spot of families and couples.

Visited August 2013
Beverly Hills, Michigan
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

While in Charlevoix I was in a hurry and ordered take out from Kelsey B's. The burger was excellent and cooked to order. The fries were a bit soggy (I'm sure from sitting in the container) and the salad was HUGE! All very good! They did forget my extra dressings but wasn't a huge deal. Lots of food for a reasonable price.

• Visited March 2014
Michigan
“Very good food”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went to Kelsey B's 01/18/14 with some friends and I had the ribs and shrimp which was very good! We sat in the bar area and the bartender was also our waitress, therefore the service was a bit slow. Since we had not eaten here before we asked the waitress about the different dishes and she was spot on with the choices we made! I would definetly go there again. I can't wait to go back in the summertime!

• Visited January 2014
Beverly Hills, Michigan
“Nice atmosphere. Quiet and cozy.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I visited Kelsey B's with my wife over the weekend. This is a very cozy restaurant.We had a nice booth in the corner. We had a lovely "date" night. The staff was friendly and the food prepared properly. The menu is limited but with good choices.
. Nice place to visit. In the summer as well. I like to sit on the outdoor portion and get a view of the lake.

• Visited November 2013