“GOOD FOOD & SERVICE”

Price range: US$26 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My sister and I arrived before 5 when there was hardly anyone there. By the time we left, the place was just about packed. The service was good, employees ensuring our drinks were replenished and inquiring if anything was needed. The warm rolls and home-made salsa were above average. I had their "special" of the day (roast pork) that was very good - more than enough. Good choice.

1  Thank TINA1943

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Favorite restaurant in Charlevoix, preparation of food wonderful. Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. It quiet and you can actually hear your dinner companions something I find lacking in many restaurants.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The quality of food was good, the service was nice, but the fact that the food comes out of the same kitchen as the Pub and Great Lakes seems strange to me. I feel like I can get the same whitefish for a quarter of the price next door and it's just as good. Maybe it isn't served with quite the same panache, or a white linen table cloth, but?

1  Thank SailorSmack
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Wow.. I stopped by to order the white fish and chips. Unfortunately they did not have any white fish because they catch it fresh and the lake was frozen over .. So I ordered the walleye instead and it was absolutely awesome. Three giant pieces of walleye plus french fries very reasonably priced..it was fried in a light batter. Probably some of the best fish and chips I ever had. Service was excellent and fast... I highly recommend fish and chips to anybody that comes up here.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Wonderful menu, great staff. The only downside is they do NOT take reservations so during the height of the summer season, you can wait a while to get seated - but it's worth the wait!