“Great Breakfast, Home Cooking At Its Best”
Review of Judy's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Judy's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We had checked out of our hotel and wanted some breakfast. We saw Judy’s Family Restaurant at the end a shopping center. My wife and I both said the same thing; I bet this place has a good breakfast. We were right, it is a small place just a handful of tables. Our waitress greeted us as we sat down, brought our beverages and took our order. My cheese omelet was perfectly prepared just the right amount of cheese, and the hash browns were crispy on the outside. My wife had eggs over easy, again done perfectly. Make sure you ask for the home made bread you pay extra but it is well worth it. This place will not break the budget and you get a great meal. Note: they are only open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

Judy's opens early- it has been in the same location for many years and has changed hands several times. The atmosphere is that of a diner. I usually sit at the counter. Corned beef hash, eggs over easy with rye toast is my standing order. The hash is nice and crisp and the eggs are runny, just like I like them with lots of jelly for the toast. The owner and the help are very cordial. And if you eat and listen, you will learn about the local lore of the area. I ate there several days ago and sat next to a local renowned artist and didn't know it. The restaurant has no views and is off the main drag but don't let that deter you. It is a favorite of mine for the early morning start of the day. It is jammed on Sundays at brunch time.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Mom & I tried this place last Sunday, it's a homemade delight for those looking for a family atmosphere. They offered homemade breakfast and a few lunch specials.Plenty of food for a small price, can't complain. It's fairly small, so seating is kind of limited, but that makes it kind of cozy and comfortable. It reminds me of an old fashion diner.