“Love this Place!!”

Cherry Republic
Ranked #1 of 8 Shopping in Charlevoix
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CHARLEVOIX CHERRY REPUBLIC - TEMPORARILY CLOSED Located in the heart of downtown Charlevoix, Cherry Republic specializes in everything cherry found in the Grand Traverse region. We feature cherry products such as salsas, chocolate covered cherries, cherry nut mixes, and gift boxes to name a few. Feel free to browse and taste before you buy, we know you will be hooked once you try our cherry goodness.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Since I first went to the main location in Glen Arbor, I have been addicted to their products. My favorite is the dark chocolate cherry nut mix. On this trip, I purchased white chocolate cherry peanut butter. Yum. You get a lot to sample and if you want to sample something in particular they will open it for you and let you try it.

1  Thank Melissa S

Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

This is a must see @ sample store you should go out of your way for. Been visiting & buying here for years. Their dried cherry products top the sweets options on the planet, thus a huge shipping & catalog division to the Company.

Their generous sampling concept grabs your taste buds & price is no object. Great for gifts with free unique gift packaging.

Sample chocolate covered cherries a nuts of all kinds; dried cherries, cherry bbq sauces; cherry salsa's; trail mix; & all their unique soda flavors. So muchore I van't list it all. Milk chocolate covered cherries are my favorite. Go 60 miles out of your way... it is worth it!

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Fun store to browse! Loads of quirky cherry products for everyone, including my favorite - cherry salsa!