“Best Asian Restaurant in Michigan”
Review of Asian Fusion - CLOSED

Asian Fusion
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Great food Great staff and service. Had the Thai Ocean Curry the first time I went there and the second time I went I tried the Roast Duck. The best so far... Heard everyone else ordering the Pad Thai and they said that it's really good so I have to try that next time. Can't wait to come back and eat in again SOON... I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. Finally a great place that serve real Thai/Asian cuisine.

2  Thank MsNorthernGirl

Reviewed 2 July 2013

"K" and her all-Asian staff have settled into this NORTHERN Michigan (i.e., the Great White North) resort town, in the very center of town on Bridge Street. Decor and ambience ... not so much. Food ... very good. We've never dined in the restaurant itself, but we've carried-out three times already since the beginning of June. Everything we've had is just so tasty and pungent, redolent (a foodie review word, huh?) with a "fusion" of the tastes and aromas of the varied Asian cuisines. It's not cheap, but then everything must be hauled great distances to this remote outpost. This is NOT your typical 'Chinese food' hole-in-the-wall (fried rice, General Tso's Chicken, this IS a restaurant serving carefully prepared, flavorful, fine food. Open for lunch and dinner. Why go here when you can eat fresh Whitefish that swam in the Great Lakes the day before? Because most people can only eat so much whitefish and then you need a break: Asian Fusion is an excellent choice.

5  Thank essexofwessex