“Cozy, great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Wonderful Crab Rangoon. Unfortunately no "drinks" on the menu. Catered to my children and made everyone feel welcomed even though they were really busy!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kate S

Detroit, Michigan
“Nice find in Charlevoix”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had dinner here after a long day out and about. The menu, while a bit small, gave some big favorites for Chinese and Thai foods. They also had some samples from other Asian countries. The food was very good and reasonably priced.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Rjh8115
“Sort of bummed out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I was hoping for a WOW!! That didn't happen. I don't typically care about money when I go out for dinner, but for $25 for one person.... Not worth it.

I was craving some good Thai food and Chinese. Fried rice was bland, I could get better in a food court. Egg rolls were small and probably came out of a box. Not house made. The Singapore noodle was bland as well, could have used a little more sauce or a little more "life" to it. Tons of noodles little bit of veg and chicken (chicken was an add on).

I probably won't go back. Maybe in the winter time when it's slower up here and attention to detail maybe in order. High hopes for the place as there is not many restaurants like that up here.

Friendly service. Atmosphere could use a little more detail.

1 Thank RobWes
“Great Asian/Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This great little place that fits my usual criteria of a great Asian restaurant: basic decor and delicious food. Our party has the House Special Egg Foo Young, the Thai Basil Fried Rice with Chicken and Gang Curry. All were delicious. Portion size was just right, filling but not too much. We are so glad we found this little gem on Bridge Street. Our server was responsive and very friendly even though the place was packed on a Friday evening. We will definitely be back the next time we are in town.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kristina C
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Good for quick Chinese or Thai food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I would not drive out of my way to go here but since we live in the Town for the summer, it is a good place for lunch or dinner that is inexpensive, quick, a good view and tasty. The two flavor chicken and the egg drop soup and egg rolls are our favorite. The almond cookies are tasty and the best part is the price.

• Visited July 2014