The only nice part of this hotel was the pool. The hotel lobby was under construction and smelled of strong glue, chemicals and cigarette smoke from the construction workers. The carpet should have been replaced a long time ago. It was smelly and bunching up everywhere. It would have nice to know ahead of time that the hotel would be under construction so that I could choose to stay somewhere else. Paid full price for room and had to walk around cords and other equipment. Oh and don't leave any electronics on tables or beds or they will not get cleaned. I think they only put clean towels in the bathroom and walked out. They did not vacuum the floor and left notes that they couldn't make the beds or clean table tops because we had a fan and cord on them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix