This place is very clean and customer service was great. My company sends our guests exclusively to the AmericInn when they are staying in Charlevoix. Very responsive to special requests. I have never had any issues here and the manager even cleared the snow off our car one day. The breakfast is large and includes a lot of choices. Will be back again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix