“Food”

Stafford's Weathervane Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Charlevoix
Price range: US$17 - US$48
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Love this place. Great water views. Staff always friendly food is excellent and fresh. This is one of my favorite places for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

When I stay at the Edgewater Inn, I will typically frequent the Weathervane restaurant. I had a wonderful meal. It was somewhat quiet in the bar area and we enjoyed talking to the waitstaff who were very friendly.
Next time we are back at the Edgewater Inn (which is RIGHT across the street) we will be back!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I ate here on 5/1/14, and the atmosphere was amazing, and the service exemplary, the prices were not in line with the quality of the food. I ordered a grilled ribeye, and it came with potato cakes, and fresh steamed green beans. It was good, but the cost of the meal was $27.95. For that price, I expect perfection, and the steak was very fatty, and most of it was cut away because I just don't eat that!!

1  Thank prbyJennyD
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a wonderful restaurant with the most amazing architecture - an Earl Young building on the water. Food is very good, but sometimes heavy for those who want to eat light or very healthy, but it is good. Nice wine selection by the glass.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stafford's Weathervane is my favorite restaurant in the Charlevoix/Boyne City/Petoskey area. Whenever we eat there, we're treated as if we were royalty. Their food is excellent, well worth the price. Try the Chicken Wellington if it's on the menu.