“Rip off”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

$30 for breakfast and not even a mimosa? Service is good. Well done eggs were some kind of mush. Not going back here for sure.

3  Thank Upnorthtransplant1

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I've wanted to stop here for many years but never seemed to time it right. Had breakfast here and I was really disappointed. Small portion of pre-cooked hashbrowns and the thinnest toast I have ever seen. On a positive note the eggs were cooked correctly and the service was outstanding! Cost for two of us $24.00 not including tip. Should have hit the buffet at the Casino.

3  Thank Julie41979
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Food was very over priced. And it was of average taste. $4 for a 3 strips of of bacon?? Tough to write a review after spending over $30 for breakfast for 2 adults. I've been to upscale brunches that cost less. Don't bother stopping here.

5  Thank Rich K
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The food was over-priced! The portions were super small. The 3 egg omelet I ordered was obviously the eggs of a sparrow. The toast was burnt. $3.50 for burnt toast. The only good reviews on here must be relatives. And I think ALL the diners are first-timers mistakenly thinking they are in for an old fashioned, tasty meal. NEVER AGAIN!

5  Thank DeniseMNewman
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Unfriendly service and crazy prices for poor quality food. We had breakfast and it was tasteless. I know it's an icon establishment in the area but I won't be back.

5  Thank wildwood808