We stayed for 4th of July. Picture of exterior poorly represents it's current condition...grass & landscapIng not maintained/multiple weeds growing in burned up grass. All decor severely outdated-circa 1980's. Shower head sprayed everywhere when water was turned on, so you actually get a mini shower while adjusting the water temperature before entering the shower-not very desirable. Air conditioning unit very loud/vibrated when on. Beds were comfortable. Staff so-so; asked for extra pillows & was told, "if we have any." However, the clerk was able to accommodate me. Did not saty for Continental breakfast-couldn't wait to get out of there! Never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With gorgeous views of Lake Charlevoix and an adjacent setting to Charlevoix Golf Club, the Charlevoix Inn & Suites' smoke-free facilities make your stay just right for your time in Charlevoix the Beautiful. Amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor pool and hot tub, and a 24-hour Front Desk team. All rooms feature new pillow-top beds and pillows, 39" LED TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and complimentary bath amenities. Many rooms feature full views of Lake Charlevoix. Other rooms include views of Charlevoix Golf Club. Escape to Charlevoix and only stay at the best today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Charlevoix Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Charlevoix Inn And Suites