This is the cutest hotel ever! My boyfriend and I only stayed for one night but the one night was awesome. The rooms are basic, one or two beds, a sink, a shower, lots of outlets, mini coffee maker, and a television set. The t.v.s are older, but you still get a decent amount of channels to choose from. They have an excellent continental breakfast served from 7 am to 10 am. They had english muffins, yogurt, 3 different cereals, hard-boiled eggs, oj and aj, doughnut holes, mini muffins, coffee, and a belgian waffle maker. The price was definitely right and it was only 3 minutes away from Castle Farms where we were attending a wedding. And the service is stellar! The ladies were all nice and always had smiles on their faces! Will be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With gorgeous views of Lake Charlevoix and an adjacent setting to Charlevoix Golf Club, the Charlevoix Inn & Suites' smoke-free facilities make your stay just right for your time in Charlevoix the Beautiful. Amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor pool and hot tub, and a 24-hour Front Desk team. All rooms feature new pillow-top beds and pillows, 39" LED TV's, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and complimentary bath amenities. Many rooms feature full views of Lake Charlevoix. Other rooms include views of Charlevoix Golf Club. Escape to Charlevoix and only stay at the best today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Charlevoix Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Charlevoix Inn And Suites