“Very good food and service with a smile.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 44 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2011

My boyfriend and I made a stop here after shopping most of the day. We were seated quickly and the waitress was right there to get our drinks. The menu has a nice variety of choices. The waitress was again prompt about taking our order and refilling our drinks. While we waited for dinner, we checked out the decor. The place is filled with sports and movie themes. They have some interesting pictures and jerseys. It didn't take long for dinner to arrive. The food was amazing. My burger was cooked they way I liked it and the fries were fresh. My boyfriends sandwich had lots of meat and more than he could eat. The only two things I could possibly have found to complain about was the music was rather loud. It kind of felt like we were shouting at each other to talk and after dinner we never did receive a bill and it took a few minutes before they could locate it for us to pay, even then they were nice enough to apologies for the wait and actually meant it. . Overall the place is amazing I would def. go back or do the take out.