“Repeat Customer”

Don Tequillas
Ranked #3 of 43 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have visited this restaurant whenever I am in town over the last 3 years. I continue to take my friends and family to eat here because it is consistent. Consistently very good. I try something different every time I have visited and I have not been disappointed yet. I try the alcohol or non-alcohol drinks. Both consistently good. I try different foods and the meals are more than plentiful, and I leave usually eating more than I should. Homemade chips... love them. I have not had any problems with the service. Never sent anything back. The atmosphere is comfortable. And that is why I keep coming back.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We had take-out from here while staying at the Comfort Inn. It was very fast and super delicious. The seafood fajitas were wonderful with lots of properly cooked seafood. The portions were large and all was very well prepared.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Food here is usually quite good, and the service is usually acceptable. It's as good as Los Tres Amigos in the Lansing/Jackson area, and right in Charlotte!

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Wide selection, fast attentive service, tasty, ample portions, charming decor. Roomy yet cozy. Fun for lunch or dinner with family, friends or couples.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

food is good, portions fill you us, waiter/waitress are very good. Very friendly. Food is hot, fast, and delicious. Reminds of the resturants in Mexico. A must visit!