“Great Service and Good Food”
Review of Step Inn

Step Inn
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Hearty portions! Great prices! Fresh baked bread & homemade soup! Independently owned!
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Our waitress (and others) was very attentive and friendly, much more so then most restaurants I've eaten at. The food was good also. I had the hot turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes, it was good. Was tempted to have breakfast as that's what most people order that visit this restaurant due to their hours being from 10am-2pm. Given how they serve mostly breakfast items vs lunch items and don't do dinner, they don't have any desert items. Due to the very friendly service and good, I'd be likely to eat here again next time I'm in Cheboygan again.

Fred R, Owner at Step Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

RatherDriveThanFly Thanks for the review! Great service AND good food! Sorry about the dessert thing ? Looking forward to serving you again, thank-you!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

The waitresses were super nice as soon as you walk through the door. It was a great start to our day. The food was amazing for an affordable price. I recommend people coming there. We'll definitely be going more.

Fred R, Owner at Step Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

jaice_14 Thanks for the review. were glad we helped you start your day off right, Amazing food Affordable prices that's what we like to hear! Thanks for the recommendation.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was passing thru town on a bike trip and asked at a gas station coming into town where to get a good breakfast was. I was directed to Main Street and the Step Inn was the first place I came across. There were SO many delicious sounding things on the menu it was hard to choose! I ended up choosing the stuffed hashbrowns which were terrific! I had a never ending cup of coffee, the service was fast and good and friendly, and I would be SURE to stop here again, if I am ever thru Cheboygan again!

Fred R, Owner at Step Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Brenda B thanks for the review! fast, good and friendly were glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This was the first time I have ever eaten at the Step Inn. The service was very fast and friendly. The food was amazing and I will definitely return.

Fred R, Owner at Step Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Marvina S Thanks for the kind review ! Best breakfast, fast and friendly, amazing, that's what we like to hear! looking forward to serving again you soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had soup n sandwich, the beef soup had barley in it and was gorgeous. My husband said it was the best bread he'd had on this vacation, the waitress said it was made on the premises. It was lovely and soft. Enjoyed the food!

Fred R, Owner at Step Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

veejayw. Thank-you for your response, more importantly thank-you for visiting the step inn restaurant. We are happy you enjoyed the fresh baked bread, the beef barley soup is one of our most requested. Hope to see you again sometime, looks like you folks get around pretty good!