“GREAT PIZZA!!!!”

This Old House Pizza
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Description: This Old House Pizza is a family owned and operated restaurant serving Cheboygan MI and surrounding areas. Specializing in round or deep dish pizza, our expertise also includes prime and BBQ ribs, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, homemade sausage, seafood, burritos, tacos, fajitas and fresh veggies. We also offer a variety menu of Italian dinners, sandwiches, chicken wings, hamburgers, wraps and subs. With over 40 years in business where quality counts, we are ready to serve you 7 days a week.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Can't go wrong with the pizza here! Best in the area! Casual dining. Large menu of a variety of items. I always get the pizza though!
Friendly staff!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Wow ! Tried the 'famous' pizza and it's beyond delicious !!! Amazing amount of ham, pepperoni, green pepper, onion and bacon bits. Side salad was extra heaped and very fresh !! Looked across the table and saw HUGE servings of different menu items. One lady had fried fish as big as the platter ! Our waiter was super friendly and quick. We liked that there wasn't blarring TV's or music. Very cozy place and WILL return when we pass thru !!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a Friday night, just me and my husband. They were busy but no waiting we got the last table. We ordered a large deep dish pizza with several toppings. In my opinion the crust was very thin for a deep dish but the sauce and the cheese made up for it. The service was great and attentive for how busy they were. We will definitely continue to eat here.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Had their burrito to go, didn't see any cheese on or in it very plain won't order it again perhaps if you eat in the restaurant you get better food than take out. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was in last week of March. It took over 5 min for anyone to greet and seat me because she was taking a large table order.The server was very busy during lunch. She was also doing the seating. The food was very hot and good. I just felt as though she was in over her head. She was doing a great job and was friendly. But she was a bit "short", with all we said and asked, because she was in such a hurry, not because she was trying to be mean. That stole from the service. The food was amazing, as always. It is worth the wait. But plan on over an hour to be there, which will make it a tough choice in the future do to lunch break from work because of not matching that time frame well. Maybe if I see more staff, I will reconsider.