“My stay at arcanada”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Port
Arcanada Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 North Port B&B and Inns
Oakville, Canada
“My stay at arcanada”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I so consisted going back there's a pool, u can go fishing , excellent food , and lovely people that run it over all I would give it a 10/10 I just fell in love with it right when I walked into the house

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Paige H

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Wow!!!!! Anne and Dave are outstanding hosts. We were warmly welcomed on Friday evening with freshly made cake. The sun was glistening over the lake. The house is lovely and a true labour of love. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Wonderful Egyptian cotton sheets. Comfy mattresses and lots of room. Breakfast each morning was a really treat. Dave is a great cook. Anne's warm and joyful attitude made us feel so relaxed, at home and truly welcome. The property is spectacular. My husband and I loved sitting down by the lakefront after a day spent touring wineries. It is a very peaceful location. The home is very well kept with every amenity you could ask for. We will definitely go back. Thank you for an incredible weekend!

Room Tip: We stayed in the lower level suite with walk out patio to back - lakefront.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Our family stayed in The Little White House for a week and our experience could only be described as magical. Our hosts made us feel like family and the breakfasts were amazing. The grounds and pool are beautiful and we were so pleased to discover this little piece of heaven. We had such a nice time and were very sad to leave.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Beautiful stay, my sister and I cried when we left. Wonderful home and hosts. Anne and Dave made us feel like family. Anne was so enjoyable to talk to. I have never felt so welcome anywhere in my life as here. My sister and I use B&B quite often and this was the best experience by far. The room was clean comfortable and large. My 12 year old niece loved it as well. Plenty do on property as well in the county. I will not stay any where but here now. The breakfasts are very tasty and filling.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Great B&B
we were welcome with homemade cake and tea. Our room was cozy and large. The private entrance give us the privacy we wanted. The host are very friendly and the breakfast was delicious. I am currently listening to old vinyl records that are available while in my room typing this review. The host provided us with a free pass admission to the sandbanks provincial park and gave us a fantastics dinner recommendation. We recommend this B&B to everyone.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eric_and_Miranda
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 3 September 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a lovely weekend retreat at the Arcanada B & B. Anne and Dave are so welcoming and generous. The place is beautiful and spacious set in an illylic countryside location on the Bay of Quinte. Dave's homemade breakfasts are an unbelievable treat to start the day with. Anne treats all of her guests like precious family members and very dear friends. How wonderful is that?! We'll be back! Ann & John

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Arcanada, Owner at Arcanada Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 May 2013
Eric and Mirand, Dave and I would like to thank you for your beautiful review!!
We look forward to seeing you again this summer.We promise to do everything within our means to make your vacation with us a fantastic experience!
Anne and Dave
www.arcanadabnb.com
Phone 613 476 4713
Paris, France
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stayed for three nights at the wonderfull Arcanada B&B. Upon arrival we were welcomed by Anne with homemade chocolate cake, still warm from the oven, icing and tea/lemonade! After a long hot drive to Prince Edward County the kids saw the saltwater pool and dove right in. The place is so wonderful that we did not feel like leaving for dinner, so Anne offered for us to use the BBQ on the patio, and so we did!
We were staying with our toddler in one of the rooms, whereas my in-laws were in the little white house (understatement) with their three kids. Anne offered generously to extend the lovely morning breakfast to also include the family. And who can say no to this great morning starter, all with ingredients either from their own garden or from farms in the county?
Anne and Dave went above and beyond to make our stay unforgettable! Both with advice on where to go with kids as well as punctual help at all hours to get coffee machines and such working!
The place itself is amazing, with great views on the lake and has much to offer for kids: sand pit, wooden train, big terrain and Anne even pulled out the toys of her grandchildren to keep ours busy:-). I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in Prince Edward County, and have already given the tip to all my friends in the area!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Marit S
OMGoodness! Marit you are such a sweetheart! Dave and I would like to thank you for your beautiful review!!
Anne and Dave
The Miller's House Bed and Breakfast
Mapiya Retreat
Mapiya Retreat
#1 of 13 in Picton

Been to Arcanada Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!