We had a group of ten stay here for our annual snowmobile trip. This hotel had a great location next to the casino, foggy's restaurant, and trail access. They also had a gas station and store. Rooms were good sized and clean. Breakfast was a good basic continental breakfast. Overall a nice hotel with a great location and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable, convenient!! Right next to Kewadin Casino, on snowmobile trail, 16 person Jacuzzi, continental breakfast 6-10am every morning, 24 hour gas and convenience store w/beer & wine, all Handicap, Single Queen, Double Queen and Single King rooms include Fridge, Microwave, cable TV, iron/board, and hair dryers, Free WiFi access. Foggys Steakhouse (across the street)and Trails End Bar & Grill within walking distance. Formerly known as the Pair a Dice Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your White Pine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Pine Hotel Christmas
- White Pine Lodge Christmas, Michigan