I called to make reservations at White Pine Lodge and the receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and the clerk was informative about the Casino and things to see and do in the area. The lodge is located directly across the parking lot from the Casino which was very convenient when we went to gamble and eat dinner. The lobby is nicely decorated and has a store which is nice just in case you forgot to bring something. The guest rooms were roomy and very clean and the continental breakfast had a large well stocked selection from waffles to yogurt. I would highly recommend this Lodge to anyone visiting the area to gamble at the Casino or to just do daily sightseeing tours. There is a lot to see and enjoy within a 50 mile radius.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean, comfortable, convenient!! Right next to Kewadin Casino, on snowmobile trail, 16 person Jacuzzi, continental breakfast 6-10am every morning, 24 hour gas and convenience store w/beer & wine, all Handicap, Single Queen, Double Queen and Single King rooms include Fridge, Microwave, cable TV, iron/board, and hair dryers, Free WiFi access. Foggys Steakhouse (across the street)and Trails End Bar & Grill within walking distance. Formerly known as the Pair a Dice Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your White Pine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Pine Hotel Christmas
- White Pine Lodge Christmas, Michigan