All reviews fire pit pictured rocks local attractions and restaurants picnic tables stayed here volleyball net coffee maker firewood provided pleasant stay beth horseshoe casino backyard office mi tv grill
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This motel was the best,the price was right. The room was clean up to date, Their was a grill out back and you can enjoy a bonfire in the evening. The Motel was so quiet I slept like a baby.
The owner knew where to go and which places you needed bug spray. I didn't even know there was so much to do up there.
I will most definitely go back. I had such a relaxing time. Thank you for such a great time.
While staying at the hotel I had some great conversation with some of the other quest it everyone was just so friendly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here the summer 2017. The owners made may vacation the best it could be. They were friendly. They shared with me places to go and when it would be the best time to go. And when I finally came back exhausted it was to their clean and comfortable hotel and their smiling faces. I will cherish this week forever. Thank you again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Close to Munising and all the attractions. It’s a cozy little gem that is priced just right for folks traveling on a budget. The owners are very kind and interested in making your stay comfortable in every way. As stated, it’s an older property that is decorated like cabins that were built in the 1950’s. If you are looking for modern and impersonal, this place is not for you. We loved it and will not hesitate to stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The Motel is near Pictured Rocks , waterfalls, and casino. The owner is very nice and helpful and the room and bathroom are very clean. We were very pleased. TV, coffeemaker and a fire pit around back with firewood provided.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The rooms were very clean and cute. We had to turn the heat on to take the chill out of the room because it was in the 40s at night. The heater was loud. The bathroom didn't have any outlets which made it hard to blow dry and curl my hair. I had to sit on the bed. I would recommend putting the TV on a wall mount and put a mirror and chair at the desk for girls/women to do their hair and makeup. The owner went out of their way to show us places to visit and eat. It was like they were old friends we hadn't seen in a long time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
christmasmotel, Owner at Christmas Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all input from our guests. You didn't see it, but there is a plug receptacle in the light above the bathroom sink for your hair dryer or curling iron. Our rooms have wall furnaces with blowers so that each room can control there own heat. The wall mounts for the t.v.'s is a great idea and that is something we have been looking into implementing for next summer. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We want all of our guests to feel free to tell us of any problems you might have with your room and as always customer service is our number one priority. Beth