“Evening staff could work on their demeanor”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #24 of 33 Restaurants in Clare
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I've been to this location several times when my wife gets a craving. During evenings or semi-late night (8 p.m. - 12 a.m.) the drive thru staff is more interested in chatting with each other than with providing service.

On more than one occasion, I have had the food practically thrown at me with no words, the window closed and the person skipping away before I can get a word in. I've had to bang on the window to get their attention.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Nice rustic interior, cottage feel, modern and cozy for a McDonald's. Has indoor play place for kids. Very busy, since it sits at a freeway exit. Otherwise classic McDonald's.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

When traveling stopped at this McDonald's for ice tea. I used the drive-thru. Grounds were clean and the service was very good. Asked for light ice and received same. Otherwise a normal McDonald's.