“Good Service”

Ponderosa Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Clare
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Went to Ponderosa for dinner. All the employees were friendly and very attentive. Our drinks were kept full and empty plates were removed from the table right away. The food was very tasty as well. Will return for more tasty food and excellent staff.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

my hubby n i went here for our annv, we go their a lot anyways. i love eating here their food i know what i can n cannot eat, not like some places i have issues with, but their biscuits are light n airy, n their salad bar is great, n they make this stawberry n whipcream dessert is awsome.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I haven't eaten in a Ponderosa for years but came because we were with a large group celebrating my nephew's wedding. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating but the cleanliness wasn't so good, and the temperature was awful. One of the waiter's told us that it is always like this because the A/C generator is too small for the restaurant. I usually love to visit salad bars but this one has got to be one of the worst in the nation. There was only iceberg lettuce (no spring mix, no spinach) and very basic fixings to choose from. I ate from the buffet and had mashed potatoes (tasted like they came from a box), and the baked chicken looked amazing but tasted very bland. I will never ever eat at Ponderosa again!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I didn't think Ponderosa was around anymore. But this is the best ponderosa I have eaten at. This restaurant was in fornt of our hotel so we tried it because we were in a hurry. the Wings were great the soup was okay and the salad bar was better than any in town. Much better than eating a big boy (our other option)

Reviewed 17 October 2012

We had been to the ponerosa in clare 1 other time. It was just as good this time as before. good selection of food all was fresh and good.