“We always go to The Tavern.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Tavern on The Main

Tavern on The Main
Ranked #27 of 54 Restaurants in Clawson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Macomb, Michigan
“We always go to The Tavern.”
Reviewed 26 March 2012 via mobile

My Husband and I, and sometimes our friends too, go to The Tavern all the time. They have a rather small menu, but it's a good place to go if you're just looking for somewhere to go and hang out for a while, they have Keno also, which my Husband and I play from time to time. The waitresses aren't always the kindest, not going to lie, but if you're just going in to play some Keno or watch a sports game, you don't interact with them much anyways.

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Just average bar food”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is a good place to have a beer with friends. The food is nothing special - just average bar food. The atmosphere is good.

Visited March 2012
“Unfriendly”
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Good food bad company.I would go back for the hamburgers but I would take them to go bad service and bad manager

A TripAdvisor Member
“its just around the corner from me”
Reviewed 19 February 2006

I;ve been going there for years and seen the owners come and go but service and quailty allways have been Excelent ,,,,in fact you can probly catch me there in about an hour for beer and dinner ;) ,,,if you get a chance stop in

troy, mi
“Become regular at the Tavern”
Reviewed 18 August 2005

Myself and a couple of co-workers have been going to Tavern on a regular basis for lunch. The burgers are great and the service is excellent and incredibly friendly. I recommend the Patty Melt or the Tavern Burger. The restaurant is clean and the food comes to the table quickly. This is a definably burger lovers place.