“Awesome food”

Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Clawson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing a little pricey but the food is worth the money. Now the atmosphere not so much... its so small and usually have to wait a while. The staff is very corky but sweet. I really hope someday they get a larger more comfortable spot because in my eyes the food is worth it.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was my third time there and normally their food is good, mainly because I always get the same thing but this time I wanted to try something new. First off, the waitstaff was so unattentive, I was there with a friend and it was her first time, we decided to sit outside and apparently the waitress was not happy about that, she rolled her eyes and sat us. She also didn't ask us for coffee/meal until after 15 minutes!!! I had to go INSIDE to say we were ready. Worst service ever! I ordered poached eggs and when I received it, the egg was FULL of water. I told them and they didn't even apologize or ask what they could do?? They ended up charging me full price and I didnt even eat it! I should have just stuck with my normal chicken frittata but regardless they were rude, never going back! You lost a good one Frittata because I LOVE supporting local businesses!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

The frittatas were wonderful and, being prepared to order, are expected to take some time. My only complaint with the restaurant was the slow service from seating to taking orders and bringing drinks. I will go back someday for the food and hope the service has improved.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Frittata is one of mine and my wife's favorite places for breakfast. The ingredients are always fresh and you never know what kind of fabulous chef's specials they're going to inspire. The seating is a little small, but that adds to the charm of the place. The wait staff is always energetic, helpful and happy. The food is a little pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for. I recently enjoyed a frittata with butter poached lobster and shrimp and they certainly didn't skimp on the seafood. This is a great place to start your day, or if you're looking to impress family or friends with your appreciation of great flavorful food!

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

Yes it is a little pricey for breakfast but Big Boy or Denny's does not use a white wine sauce with their omelets ;)

I go here when I'm tired of the same old breakfast to enjoy the food like I would when going out to dinner. I highly recommend always picking one of their specials they go the extra step to bring the wow factor.