“Every meal is delicious”

Frittata Incorporated
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Clawson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Whether you enjoy a sweet or savory breakfast, this is the place for you. In addition to the menu items on most days the chef has unique special scrambles, omelets or pancakes. Instead of the usual bacon, Frittata serves pancetta and instead of the frozen hash browns you often get in restaurants, they serve very tasty roasted redskins. I love the lemon ricotta pancakes, and I dare you to finish the order; I always take home leftovers.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The food here is the best! I love place. Not your typical eggs and bacon type of place. Great atmosphere and decor. Outdoor seating is pleasant. The place is small but that adds to the charm. I highly recommend you try this place!

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing a little pricey but the food is worth the money. Now the atmosphere not so much... its so small and usually have to wait a while. The staff is very corky but sweet. I really hope someday they get a larger more comfortable spot because in my eyes the food is worth it.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This was my third time there and normally their food is good, mainly because I always get the same thing but this time I wanted to try something new. First off, the waitstaff was so unattentive, I was there with a friend and it was her first time, we decided to sit outside and apparently the waitress was not happy about that, she rolled her eyes and sat us. She also didn't ask us for coffee/meal until after 15 minutes!!! I had to go INSIDE to say we were ready. Worst service ever! I ordered poached eggs and when I received it, the egg was FULL of water. I told them and they didn't even apologize or ask what they could do?? They ended up charging me full price and I didnt even eat it! I should have just stuck with my normal chicken frittata but regardless they were rude, never going back! You lost a good one Frittata because I LOVE supporting local businesses!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

The frittatas were wonderful and, being prepared to order, are expected to take some time. My only complaint with the restaurant was the slow service from seating to taking orders and bringing drinks. I will go back someday for the food and hope the service has improved.