“great value for location”

Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“great value for location”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Excellent option for Roseville/Mt. Clemens area. Clean, friendly and professional staff, bedding is good, breakfast is good, location is convenient. We would stay here again if we are in the area. Suggest third floor away from elevators if noise is a concern.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Tupelo, United States
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The staff was very helpful & friendly. Beautiful facility. The fruit was fresh and plentiful to encourage healthy life styles. I will return again. Family was comfortable when they came to visit. The atmosphere is pleasant and welcome. The breakfast staff was helpful the available trays for those whom are not able to come down.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Brenda W
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Wonderful staff, fresh clean rooms, and a breakfast buffet that just about had everything you needed...I can't say enough about how helpful the staff at that Hampton was!!! The pool was clean, and the fitness area had just the right amount of equipment for a work out

East Lansing
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We chose this hotel because it was close to our family and we wanted HH points. The senior citizen rate was so low that we were expecting shabby accommodations. Were we ever wrong! Absolutely everything was first rate - from the night clerk who went out of his way to sign us on for American Airlines miles to the morning clerk with her friendly greeting. The room was clean and comfortable. The heating unit maintained the temperature and quieter than most. Breakfast was also better than we had anticipated; my husband loved the waffle. We will be back!

Vicksburg, Michigan
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. The management was excellent,the staff had good attitudes, and the pool and rooms were clean. The Breakfast foods were fresh and the tables were clean. The rooms were very clean and the bathroom in the rooms were really neat. The rooms were big and the bathrooms were very large. My kids enjoyed the pool and hot tube while I enjoyed the fitness room, I could also watch my kids in the fitness room because they have a window from the pool to the fitness room. This wasn't my first time staying here this was like my fiftieth stay. Me and my kids enjoy this hotel. I think you will too.

Room Tip: rooms closer to the pool on the lower level are great because you don't have to take a noise ele...
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2013

this was a terrific place to stay, we were very pleased with every aspect of our stay mostly the total bedding was fresh and super clean every day, also feather and regular pillows,room was meticulous and staff couoldnt please us enough, breakfast great!, coffee all day and night available and FRESH.We will be back every visit to Detroit

Brewster, Ohio
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

The front desk staff on afternoon shift is very personable. Andy is great! he remembered me from a previous stay, got my room preferences right, and brought me coffee. Good location, and very quiet. Nice rooms. That have a pool, but I didn't use it. One caveat- some rooms overlook a graveyard, so if you are easily spooked, pick the other side of the hotel. (I faced the yard my first stay without incidence, but FYI)

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton Township
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling He...
#1 of 6 in Sterling Heights
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center

Been to Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville? Share your experiences!