We travelled to the US for my cousins wedding and were booked into this hotel as the reception was taking place there. When we were told the cost we didn't expect too much to be honest but when we arrived I thought we were in the wrong hotel! The reception area was very impressive and the staff were really cheerful and helpful.
We took our bags into the room and all I can say is WOW! We opened the door and were in a sitting area that had a nice natural light in the roof with a large TV (although surprisingly it was not a flat screen). This are led into a corridor which had a small kitchen area with fridge and coffee machine. There was also ample hanging space and full length mirrors. The bedroom area was large and bright with a huge bed and another TV (again not flat screen). There were sliding doors in the bedroom which when opened revealed a jacuzzi in the bathroom. I can't comment on the jacuzzi as we didn't use it at all.
Once we had dropped off our bags and freshened up we went downstairs to the reception. The happy couple hadn't arrived so we went exploring and found a fabulous Tiki bar around the back by the pool! There was a BBQ and the drinks were really cheap! A great little find
Breakfast the following morning was a little disappointing and I think the area it was served in let the hotel down a little in the decoration stakes. It was more like a cheap cafe than an hotel.
If you are thinking of holding a function there then the food we had was outstanding and the function room was superb. I can't comment on the pool as I didn't use it but from what I could see it was a decent size and there were people using it.
I sometimes think people only use these website to vent their frustrations if they have not been happy with their stay but I believe in praising good service as well as moaning about bad and everyone's perception of good hotels is different. All I can do is give an honest opinion on my stay and if I was in this area for any reason would make this hotel top of my list.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The ConCorde Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Best Western Clinton Township
- Best Western Concorde Inn
- Clinton Township Best Western
- The ConCorde Inn Clinton Township, Michigan