The ConCorde Inn
US$53
US$110
US$106
US$85
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$82
TownePlace Suites
US$65
US$70
US$70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Well I have only heard good things so after moving all weekend with no Air we decided to stay here to relax! Room 341 first room looked nice halls were a sauna but we got room went in then went to get some food come back eat at the desk so we don't sleep with crumbs to relax look down next to bed and see some kind of crap next to the bed and a cheese it under the other bed as we had twio queens! So call desk they get us another room ..... Room number 2 was room 322....an Upgrade we are told ........ look at bed UGH Crumbs all over the one one by pillows and a big crumb on the other bed .....I thought was bugs but bf said no was crumbs ........... then we complain all we want is a CLEAN ROOM for 109+ tax and all that ......... so now its late and we are exahsted from moving and now we have to keep moving rooms too by now we are very upset........... so on to room number 3 ........220 get in most was clean BUT we were gonna use the upgrade in this room and after filling the tub black crap floating all over the bottom and the buttons and jets all nasty dirty .........OK so now PISSED I took my bf and went for the free breakfast which was ok nothing special and the fans were blowing HIGH . I had to use my purse to keep napkins on the table as my bf is finishing his food the plate blows over all over him and he goes to complain about this whole damn stay to the manger whom did discount the night to a whole ater tax 80 dollars! I would of rather stayed in a flee bag motel then I would of expected this!! UGH NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My son and daughter-in-law recently held their wedding and reception at the ConCorde Inn. The banquet facility is beautiful and we were excited that guests would be able to book rooms at the hotel following our event. The wedding was amazing and the banquet coordinators were extremely helpful and the food was great! However, many guests had varying complaints about their hotel rooms. Obviously there are plumbing issues in the facility as well as the rooms. Only 2 sinks in the women's restroom worked near the ballroom, and many of our guests complained about jacuzzi and plumbing issues in their rooms. This facility is beautiful, and it is a shame the hotel management doesn't spend the time to take care of these issues. Overall the banquet facility rates 5 stars but the hotel only 2 stars.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We travelled to the US for my cousins wedding and were booked into this hotel as the reception was taking place there. When we were told the cost we didn't expect too much to be honest but when we arrived I thought we were in the wrong hotel! The reception area was very impressive and the staff were really cheerful and helpful.
We took our bags into the room and all I can say is WOW! We opened the door and were in a sitting area that had a nice natural light in the roof with a large TV (although surprisingly it was not a flat screen). This are led into a corridor which had a small kitchen area with fridge and coffee machine. There was also ample hanging space and full length mirrors. The bedroom area was large and bright with a huge bed and another TV (again not flat screen). There were sliding doors in the bedroom which when opened revealed a jacuzzi in the bathroom. I can't comment on the jacuzzi as we didn't use it at all.
Once we had dropped off our bags and freshened up we went downstairs to the reception. The happy couple hadn't arrived so we went exploring and found a fabulous Tiki bar around the back by the pool! There was a BBQ and the drinks were really cheap! A great little find
Breakfast the following morning was a little disappointing and I think the area it was served in let the hotel down a little in the decoration stakes. It was more like a cheap cafe than an hotel.
If you are thinking of holding a function there then the food we had was outstanding and the function room was superb. I can't comment on the pool as I didn't use it but from what I could see it was a decent size and there were people using it.
I sometimes think people only use these website to vent their frustrations if they have not been happy with their stay but I believe in praising good service as well as moaning about bad and everyone's perception of good hotels is different. All I can do is give an honest opinion on my stay and if I was in this area for any reason would make this hotel top of my list.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate G
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My company booked a room for me at this dirt pit back in mid May. First of all I must admit this place looks nice when u first walk in, but once you find your way back to the rooms you will want to run right back out the front door! Went to take a bath in my Jacuzzi tub and when I turned it on BLACK MOLD CAME FLYING OUT THE JETS!! I immediately jumped out and drained the water. Took a look at the jets and there must of been a inch deep of BLACK MOLDY GRIME all around the Jets! Called to the front desk and they offered to switch my room. So then I had to pack everything up and move to the 3rd floor which was a very outdated room with ugly old bedding completely different from the first room. There was no mattress pad on the mattress and not even a fitted sheets...The bed was about 30 years old and all stained up with coils sticking out. So I walk into the bathroom look at the Jacuzzi Tub. SAME THING~ BLACK MOLD ALL IN THE JETS OF THE JACUZZI IN THE 2ND ROOM . I don't think housekeeping has ever cleaned these jets once in the entire time they have been here THEY JUST CLEAN THE TUB AND NEVER CLEAN OUT THE HOLES WHERE THE JETS ARE. Never seen a tub look so bad in a Hotel in my entire life!! I travel for a living trust me, this was so nasty!! So I decided to just take a shower needless to say!

Woke up went to go work out at their Gym waited 30 minutes for someone at the front desk to greet me and give me towels. She arrived and said, "Sorry we don't have any clean towels today" ...ummmm what? No towels in a hotel? That's the first time I ever heard of a Hotel without towels for the ENTIRE DAY?

So here is where it gets really bad! I head to the breakfast area where I encounter the most unfriendly women, who when I asked her if she had anymore eggs left she said "breakfast was almost over at she wasn't making more!!!!" So then I decided to make a waffle with strawberry topping. As I'm waiting for my waffle to cook I see three little girls with backpacks on walk up to the lady and start asking for school money. These 3 girls proceeded to LITERALLY FINGER ALL THE FOOD SITTING OUT! I like kids don't get me wrong but how unsanitary playing with the bagels and English muffins all the while the Mother sat there and watched them like it was completely acceptable to finger every piece of food set out for the hotel guests! It seemed as if she brought her kids to work with her or maybe they all lived there who knows but it was so nasty! Just as I was getting ready to prepare my waffle the Mother/kitchen employee swiped up the last of the strawberry topping as I was standing right in front of it with my waffle! I couldn't believe it! I thought for sure that she must be refilling it for me right? NOPE! She came back with the strawberry topping in 3 little cups and spoons for her 3 daughters to eat! I left and will never return! I am so surprised the HEALTH DEPARTMENT AS NOT BEEN OUT TO SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN YET!

Last week my boss was planning to set up their employees at the CONCORDE INN again!!! Thank God I was able talking my boss into booking elsewhere! I will never ever stay there again. I did ask to speak with management by the way, and there was not one at the time to speak with me. I was apologized to by the girl at the front desk when checking out and she promised me she would have a manager call me first thing the following morning. Two months later still have not heard back from management and have finally given up. Now that I have read some of their other reviews its very clear that management at the Concorde Inn doesn't care anyway!

Room Tip: Good luck finding a room with a Jacuzzi Tub that doesn't have a inch of black mold and grime stuck in the jets...2 different rooms same amount of mold. Housekeeping never cleans their hot tubs!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank sharon l
Reviewed 8 July 2013

First off we were put on the top floor with no a/c. But the rest of the floors were almost empty!?! Their website says they have a hot tub. They Do NOT have one. They have a dirty indoor pool. No towels to use. There was no shampoo in my room. I asked at the front desk & they said they were out but I could BuY a bottle from their store. Are you kidding me I paid over $100 for my room & have to buy a bottle of shampoo to use ! My room was dirty. Outdated with nasty decor & a dirty bath tub.this place is a joke. Don't waste ur time or money here go else where.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, go somewhere on m59/ hall road around the corner!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business