“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luciano's italian Cusine

Luciano's italian Cusine
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

We went with our Son and Daughter-in-law the day after Christmas. The restaurant was busy, but the service was excellent. They were attentive without hovering. Food was excellent and, I thought, a good value . Decor was OK. It was a enjoyable experience.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Las Vegas, Nevada
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

Wonderful food especially the bread basket. You will feel like you are in the Godfather's movie. Really special. Go you will love it

Clinton Township, Michigan
“Best Italian Food around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

Great atmosphere. Nearly fine dining without the fine dining prices. Well organized menu with something for everyone. Not recommended for kids. I would go back again and again.

Livonia, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I can't wait to go back!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

This was our 3rd visit. There were 5 of us and as always, everyone enjoyed their meal..for my husband and I, so much so that we can't wait to go back but it's 40 miles away. We had Veal Piccata. The flavor was outstanding! The young man that waited on us could not have been any better. I laugh when I see people write about the decor. It's Italian for God's sake...expect Italian decor in an Italian restaurant. if you don't like Italian go some place else. I actually like a place that makes me feel like I am "there". I didn't notice anything shabby but then I wasn't looking to criticize. We were there on Friday evening 7/22/2011, seated right next to the music and commented that it was low enough to still be able to converse at the table...which is a huge plus for me. I don't care for music that interferes with my visiting. Oh and by the way, though it is a little tight in there, my husband uses a wheelchair and we were able to get in and out ok. It wouldn't keep me away. Loraine

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank LoraineMC
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
“DISAPPOINTED”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

The decor needs improvement, old and amost shabby. The food was ok, but not great as I expected it to be. After a ten minute wait, the waiter never returned with the change. We certainly were planning to leave him the tip, but didn't want it stolen from us. Oh, I don't want to forget to mention the fruit fly that had dinner with us.

• Visited July 2011