“Very on happy about my stay.”

Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
“Very on happy about my stay.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed for two nights and were put in a room next to two dogs that thier owner left all day and they barked the hole time! The first night I call the front dest at 1230am then went to the desk at 1am they said no one answered the phone then at 230am I was awoke by yelling fighting and dogs barking. Complained in the morning and they said they would handle it and the put $20 back on my card and said they didn't have any opened rooms. Well left for the day to return to dogs barking again for 5 stright hrs went and complained again and Finley was moved at 1030pm! Not happy at all I should have got a night free not just $20 off! I will never say there again with that bad service!

6 Thank momma213

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

Great hotel with an indoor pool and other stuff location wasn't really good but you won't even think about it though once you check in but the rooms are small but require a fridge and microwave which adds hospitality and makes me and my family feel more at home

• Stayed June 2013
Andy B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review, I am glad you felt right at home during your stay with us. This exactly what we strive day in and day out to achieve, making out guest and their family feel at home.

Please come and see us again during your next visit to the Coldwater Area. We appreciate your patronage and value your feedback.

Josef Habib
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Everyone on the hotel staff was very friendly and cheerful. From the maintenance man, to the cleaning ladies, to the breakfast worker to the front desk workers.
They were all very friendly and attentive to our needs and wants. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was awesome!

Coldwater, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

Everyone was super friendly. From the maintenance man, to the cleaning crew, to the breakfast worker to the front desk people the whole staff was Super friendly and very Helpful! Enjoyed our stay and will stay there again! Thank you.

Room Tip: All the workers were very attentive to needs. They were very cheerful.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Andy B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you Sandy for your review. I appreciate and value your feedback and I will share it with the rest of my team.

Your kind words will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit during your daughter's visit from Florida around the Christmas time will be even more pleasant.

Josef Habib
Morristown, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I picked the wrong week to travel in this area with the NASCAR race in town. I had stopped at every hotel I could find, getting a SOLD OUT at every stop. But, Nikki was working the front desk at this hotel. A bright, friendly and professional young lady who knew I was feeling hopeless as I approached the counter.
She greeted me with a warm welcome and was approaching the counter, and was happy to tell me that she had a room for me.
If you are lucky enough to meet Nikki, I'm sure you'll agree that you made the right stop.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

What is nicest about this hotel? The bedlinen!

W had ordered the room 6 months n advance, but eventually a room with two beds was found on the ground floor. The room was not large, but it had a small table with two chairs. Going to bed we found that the bedlinen appeared brand new, at least they gave us a luxurious feeling not often found in the Comfort Inn hotels.

When we started the AC unit, it emitted a faint smell of cellar and mildew. I have experienced worse cases, but the smell should be closer to the pine-trees of Yellowstone’s forests? We slept well however.

The TV gave a crystal clear image and we spent the evening quite relaxed.

The fitness room was not quite up t standard. There were not towels and the treadmill sounded like a mill for sugar canes.

Look at the picture from the breakfast room. As a Swede would say; «Ordning och reda!» or in English; Lined up like a US Marie would do it!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Muskegon, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Our baseball team traveled to Battle Creek over the Memorial Day weekend for a baseball tournament. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful! We were a little disappointed that the hotel did not have a hot tub like the website showed pictures of. The Hot tub outline was there, but it was filled with cement!
Would stay there again if we were to return to the area.

Room Tip: Poolside room with slider to the pool was a big hit!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Hampton Inn Coldwater
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Coldwater
Americas Best Value Inn-Jonesville/Hillsdale
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Ramada Angola/Fremont Area

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater? Share your experiences!