“Always a great breakfast at the Coldwater Big Boy!”
Review of Big Boy

Big Boy
Ranked #48 of 57 Restaurants in Coldwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I eat at this Big Boy every year while on a business trip near Coldwater. I have been eating at this same location for well over 20 years. The name changed once, but I believe was still part of the Big Boy chain and was called E'lias or something similar.
In any event, the food and service has always been good so I continue to dine here even though I usually only stay in Coldwater once or twice per year. My entire family has also dined at this location and they like it too!!!

As always..good luck in your travels
J.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Very poor food quality, very greasy hash browns, cold food, very slow service, manager was very attentive and was kind enough to remove the unacceptable food from the bill

1  Thank foto_johnyoc
Reviewed 8 December 2011

Big Boy Restaurant is a wonderful place to eat. They have a good menu, the food tastes great and the people are very friendly. We eat there every time we are in town.

Reviewed 25 November 2011

I've gotta tell you that Big Boy Restaurant is the best anywhere for a hot fudge sundae brownie! When I lived in Bakersfield, CA we'd go a lot to Bob's Big Boy Restaurant. I always ordered this dessert! I live in Arkansas now, & there's not a Big Boy in my area. I was thrilled to see one in Coldwater, MI in Aug. 2011 on my trip to Canada! It brought back wonderful memories! The service is always great too!