“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: American
Coldwater, Michigan
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

What a delight to have such a good experience. This particular Big Boy had become rather a dive. Dirty, poor service and food. Not sure what prompted this visit but I was very glad to have such a good experienve. I have fond memories of eating here and am pleased The management seems to be back on track.

• Visited April 2014

“Do not eat here!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The food was terrible! I ordered the Big Boy hamburger. The hamburger was cold and the bread was soggy. It had no real flavor to it. My son who is not a picky eater, refused to eat his cheese burger. The frys were ok honestly they were probably the best part of the meal sadly. I wad very disappointed in the restroom as Big Boy is a family restaurant. I have a baby and there was no changing table! Sadly I had to change my daughter in the car! My husband who is also not a picky eater was not pleased with the seafood bar. The food was old. The salad bar was ok. We will not be eating here ever again! It wasn't worth the money. I would of rather ate fast food then from here. Overall we were not pleased with this Big Boy!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Skeeter07
Coldwater, Michigan
“Garbage”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

The only people that I know that would eat there has no taste buds it's very sloppy specially take out.... And very greasy

1 Thank killenserotonin
Adel, Iowa, United States
“Has Gone Downhill”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

We have eaten at this Big Boy numerous times during our annual trip to the Michigan International Speedway. The quality of the food has gone downhill since we were there in August 2012. During this year's trip, we ate there twice (giving them the benefit of the doubt and it's close to our hotel). The breakfast buffet is overpriced. The scrambled eggs were like rubber and did not look appetizing. The service has always been friendly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lisa S
washingon dc
“Yuk.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

This place is blows. The booths are cramped and are uncomfortable. They have an all day breakfast buffet, which is a gross concept We were there for dinner. The buffet did not look appetizing. The restaurant floors were slick. Not sure if it was grease or whAt. Flies all over the place. Total greasy spoon vibe. Dirty bathroom. Service was okay. Food was so so.

• Visited July 2013