“Good and Bad”
Review of Los Tequilas

Los Tequilas
Ranked #13 of 58 Restaurants in Coldwater
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Stopped here with my mother for lunch. While the service was very good and the atmosphere was great, the food was not quite up to what we were expecting. The Queso Dip was very runny and didn't have the rich flavor we've had elsewhere. My plate of taco, tostado and chalupa was good. My mother ordered a new dish. Some kind of steak type taco with a white sauce. She couldn't eat it and I tried some and couldn't chew the meat. It had an undesirable flavor and we literally could not eat it. Will think twice before we come again. It just seemed like the quality in the food was not there.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food is authentic and delicious. Vegetarian entrees are plentiful. Service can be very slow, especially if busy. On holidays, the wait can literally be hours. We go back when in the area because the food is so good. Sometimes the service is great, but they don't seem to understand when it isn't. Take out is a great option.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I went there on a friday nite and had the worse food I have ever had. We had bad service and terrible food. We ordered Chile Rellnos (stuffed Poblano peppers) the peppers were sour tasting and hard.Tottally inedible. Our waitress did not care when we explained to her and cahier the owner asked how was our meal and we expalined to him and he said ok i will look into,.Here is your bill $38.00 good bye

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Never had a bad meal here...great food and the staff is fast! The RR station is a really neat setting and family friendly too.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food! My family and I have never had a bad meal! Everything is good, but I always end up ordering the chicken chimichanga. They have wonderful strawberry margaritas!