“Very Pleased with Stay”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Fenton, United States
“Very Pleased with Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were in Hillsdale for a football game and needed a place to stay. Best Western was recommended and we are very pleased with our stay. The Hotel was clean and staff friendly. We will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for your review! I am happy that someone recommended us to you. I happy you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly. Please come back and stay with us again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is a very pretty, newly remodeled, Best Western. Although the location is a little strange, drive between the KFC and the Taco Bell, it is worth it! The rooms are beautiful. They have a spacious and well kept indoor pool. This hotel has one of the best breakfast buffets ever. We try and stay here whenever we are in the area. Five Stars!

Room Tip: For a last minute stay,pick up a hotel coupon book, at a rest stop or Denny's as they often have...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for a wonderful review! Yes the location is a little off the beaten path. But I happy to hear that you have chosen to stay with us again and again. I am also glad you enjoyed our breakfast! Please come back and stay with us again!
Hervey Bay Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed at his hotel in 2011 and thought it was a very friendly,tidy and great value hotel back then. However, to my surprise the rooms have been upgraded and it now has the look and feel of a hotel twice the price. I couldn't fault the staff or any aspect of my stay.I felt very much at home. The location is ideal close to everything and is very quiet giving you a peaceful sleep. Staying there on business in September I didn't get the chance to use the pool but looked very inviting non the less. Whether business or pleasure no need to look any further than this one, you wont be let down. A big thanks to all the team.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Hervey2
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for such a nice review! I am glad you found the hotel to be nicely renovated but most of all that you found our team to be friendly and that you felt at home here. I am happy to here you and stayed with us in years past and found the new look of the hotel to be updated. Please come back and stay with us again!
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

We came to the area for personal business and were thrilled with the quality and price of this hotel. We stayed as a family with 2 elementary aged kids. The kids enjoyed the pool, BIG TV, and breakfast! As adults, we enjoyed the friendly staff, clean/comfortable rooms and great breakfast in the morning. The hotel was easy to get to from the highway, yet just far enough away to not have the highway noise. Overall interior was excellent, looked clean, modern and well cared for.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Kevin L
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. I am happy your children enjoyed the pool and TV! It is nice to hear you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable and the staff friendly. We hope you come came and stay with us again!
San Antonio, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel looks like it was probably recently renovated. The rooms were very nice, beds were comfortable. Very nice bathrooms. The hotel was clean, too, and staff were friendly. Breakfast was fine. It was a little hard to see the hotel off the road because the signage is not great. The entrance is between the Taco Bell and the KFC. It's worth finding it, though!

1 Thank backattheSpahnderosa
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for your nice review! Yes we were newly renovated in December 2012. I am happy to hear you found the rooms to be clean and the staff friendly. It's nice to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. We are a little hard to see since we are not right on the roadside but I glad you found us! We hope you come back and stay with us again!
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

My family enjoyed this hotel very much! The hotel was very clean and every employee we encountered was very friendly and helpful. The pool was clean and the breakfast had a good variety both hot and cold. The ice machines were down, but you could get ice at the front desk if needed. I did not think this was an issue since there is a refrigerator in the room. The location was also a plus, and the price was great. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone who considers staying in Coldwater.

2 Thank Debbie T
Wow! What a nice review! Thank you so much! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found the hotel clean and the staff friendly and helpful. I do apologize for the ice machines being down but I am glad we could accommodate your needs by providing ice at the front desk. We hope you choose to stay with us again!
Battle Creek, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

my family enjoyed staying at this hotel for the weekend, we get together once a year at a hotel. the ice makers were not working and the hot tub jets were not working. We are considering returning next year if everything is working properly.

Room Tip: all rooms are clean and comfortable.
1 Thank ljklak
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for your nice review. I apologize for the ice makers not working. I know that staff here made sure that bags of ice were available for all our guests. I am sorry about the inconvenience. Our spa is being repaired and again I apologize. We would really enjoy having your family back to celebrate your reunion with us. If you have any questions or need further assistance please call me directly. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Hampton Inn Coldwater
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Days Inn Hillsdale
Days Inn Hillsdale
#1 of 3 in Hillsdale

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel? Share your experiences!