“One night get away”

Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is very clean. The breakfast was like any continental breakfast. Sausage, Eggs, Gravy, Hash brown, are not like a restaurants of course but were done and hot. The pool was very nice. I do not like cold pools and this one was comfortable and the hot tub was hot. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. We drove right past it, there is only a small sign.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pamela K
Judith K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for such a great review! I am glad you chose us for your "one night get away". It's nice to hear that you enjoyed the pool and hot tub and that you found your room to be comfortable and clean. I agree the sign could be larger. Please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

On the outside motel looked average but inside was lovely. Very nice, updated rooms. Very clean, modern, with all of amenities. Staff was helpful and friendly. Printer in business center didn't work but its a nice center with fast computers. We would look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank SheBeyer
Judith K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you for wonderful review! It is nice to hear you found the hotel to be lovely, clean and modern and that the staff was helpful. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

One of best hotels i've ever stayed at. Lots of hot food for breakfast. Eggs could use improving. Newly remodeled. Bed was comfy. Only bad thing is if u need to make a left onto main road its very hard with no light.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

What a super review! I am glad you had a fantastic stay and that you found the bed to be comfy and breakfast good. I do agree that it is hard to make a left out of the driveway. We hope you will come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with a lovely breakfast area and pool. I forget the electrical cable for my computer and I was very impressed by the helpful staff who expeditiously couriered it to my home. A Big Thank You to Them.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for such a nice review. I glad you found the hotel to be beautiful! I happy to hear that you received you cable for you computer. Please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hotel was VERY nice, but difficult to find. They need to put up better signage, as the one that is there now is small and hard to spot. Breakfast sandwiches were a little tough, but tasty. Staff was VERY nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judith K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review! I completely agree that we a difficult to find but I am glad you did and that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad you found the staff to be friendly and the breakfast sandwiches tasty. We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

this is such a great place to stay!! brought my dog with me and was not a problem, the pool and hot tub is clean. the rooms are great! my family is staying there long term and they have great prices. also have a grill for use, along with a great fitness center and laundry room. talk to Billie at the front desk. she's great help!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for such a great review! I glad you found the hotel a great place to stay! It's nice when you can bring your pet along as they are part of the family! I am glad you found the hotel to clean and that Billie was a great help. I am glad you enjoyed the grill, I know eating out everyday can get expensive. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stopped here because we were visiting family in the area and chose this hotel on their recommendation. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. We asked about a finding a specific type of restaurant and were directed to a great place to eat. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The decor was very current and appealing. This hotel is conveniently located so it is easy to access from anywhere in town. I would highly recommend staying here. It is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in and was very affordable!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Judith K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for writing such a nice review. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel and your room to clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. We hope you will choose us again when visiting family in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Red Roof Inn Coldwater
#3 of 6 in Coldwater
Holiday Inn Express Fremont
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont

Been to Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel? Share your experiences!