Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road
TownePlace Suites Detroit Commerce(Commerce Township)
US$141
GardenInn.com
US$119
US$109
ComfortSuites
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
US$123
US$112
Priceline
US$141
US$132
Staybridge.com
All reviewsfront deskhenry ford hospitalgreat hotelfamily eventmovie theaterroom was cleanbreakfast staffconvenient locationfitness centerbusiness tripbreakfast areadesk staffthe entire staffa great stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againgreat room
Reviewed 9 July 2011

convenient location, great staff. You can always depend on a Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2011

I had my out-of-town family stay at our local Hampton Inn (Novi/Commerce Michigan) for a family occasion. We had 10 rooms. Everyone had stayed there 3 years ago for a similar event. Each person commented to me what a nice hotel it was, how clean the rooms and lobby were, how friendly everyone was and how they really enjoyed the breakfast/snacks.

As I told the manager as our last guests were leaving, this happens to be the most convenient hotel for our guests, but it would be my first choice again and again for all of the reasons above. Thanks for helping make our weekend a huge success!

Room Tip: Even the rooms on the highway side of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2011

The complimentary breakfast was excellent--a full breakfast including hot items and lots of choices--not just a skimpy continental breakfast. Hot tub and pool were enjoyable. Staff was very helpful.

My only suggestion is to make the "no smoking" policy more visible. Perhaps a large sign or a reminder at check-in. I don't know if that would have influenced the boors who stayed across the hall from us and filled the hallway and elevator with smoke, but it's worth a try. The people at the desk were quick to act to deodorize the areas. I hope those people got socked with the room-cleaning fee.

Room Tip: Our room (409) had a nice view of the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingGrandmom_11
Reviewed 2 June 2011

While I did not stay there, my guest truly liked the hotel. Each one commented on the comfort of beds and quality of rooms. They enjoyed the breakfast selection in the morning. Planning the room block was very easy and everyone there was very accommodating and responsive. Would definitely use again if planning an event.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I stayed here with my wife for one night this month seeing family in the area. I thought that the staff was generally pleasant, the rooms and common areas generally clean an in good repair. The beds were comfortable. There was a little too much noise from the hallway early in the morning and late at night, but nothing too bad. These things were above my expectations for a hotel in this rate class.

Now for the problem:

I had purchased a $50 gift card for a close friend that I intended to deliver the day after I checked out. I accidentally left the gift card in its envelope on the bed when I left. I called the hotel about three hours after I checked out and they told me that there was no gift card. I am a very diligent and careful individual. Leaving something like this behind is entirely out of character for me, but I can vividly picture where it was lying as left the room.

One of the staffers ought to be enjoying my gift card while the management is oblivious.

Shame on you.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kreay32
DTTNI, Manager at Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2011

Thank you for letting me know about this issue. Please email me at jessica.mcdonald2@hilton.com so we can resolve this issue for you!